Everybody loves getting free stuff — especially when it’s delivered right to your door. Believe it or not, there are tons of great resources out there to get free stuff by mail, without much effort on your part!
Free samples and loyalty programs are actually a crucial way for brands to market their products. It allows consumers like you to try new products and be rewarded for purchasing them again. But you don’t always have to go through the companies themselves to take advantage of these free offers.
The 12 Best Sites To Get Free Stuff By Mail (or Email)
There are some great websites that can send you free stuff from a variety of companies, from household products to fashion to food, and everything in between. All you have to do is sign up, and sometimes review or rate the free products you get.
1. PINCHme: For this service, all you have to do is sign up and fill out some quick profile questions to determine the kinds of products you’re interested in receiving. Then RSVP to Pinchme’s sample Tuesday event (it hosts one each month) and choose the samples you’d like to receive delivered right to your door! After you receive your sample box, let PINCHme know what you think by providing feedback.
2. Aspiration: Get the world’s first cash back debit card. This popular banking app will reward you with up to 10% cash back on your everyday purchases. This spend & save account also comes with no hidden fees, unlimited free ATM withdrawals, and up to 1% APY interest on your account funds. To get this debit card sent to you by mail, open an account (in a couple of minutes) and fund it with at least $10 by linking a current bank account.
3. Daily Goddie Box: This company will send you a box of goodies with no credit card required. Shipping is free. All you have to do is let them know what you thought of the goodies.
4. Credible: We’ve worked out a way to get our readers up to a $300 e-gift card bonus when they refinance their student loans with Credible. Right now federal student loan payments are suspended until September 30 due to the pandemic, but if you have private student loans, you still need to pay now. For either federal or private student loans, refinancing now with historic low interest rates could save you thousands. Refinancing means replacing your current student loans with a lower cost loan that might also have better terms. Credible will show you up to 10 lender refinance options and give you $200 if you find a better rate elsewhere (terms apply).
5. Voiced Market: Right here on Voiced Market you can get your hands on freebies all year round. Not only does the site feature a freebies section on a wide variety of products and services, but it’ll also alert you to new available deals and freebies if you sign up for the free newsletter.
7. Ibotta: Get real cash back in-store or online on everyday purchases at places like Walmart, Target, Instacart, Domino’s Pizza, Walgreens, and much more. Get a $20 welcome bonus just for using the app.
8. Fetch Rewards: This is an easy way to get rewarded for your grocery store purchases no matter where you shop. Just scan your receipt using the Fetch Rewards app and let them do the rest. You’ll earn points on thousand of products every time they appear on your receipt. Redeem those points for your pick of hundreds of available rewards.
9. Drop: This app will reward you with points for the things you purchase every day, from your morning coffee to late-night food delivery. Those rewards turn out to be as good as cash which you can redeem at places like Amazon for free stuff shipped right to your home. You can earn more by playing arcade and taking surveys.
10. InboxDollars: Brands pay this company for consumer input. They, in turn, pay its members in cash to do online activities like take surveys, watch videos and tv, plus more. They even give you a $5 bonus just for signing up.
11. Nielsen Panel: This site lets you make a difference and win prizes by using the internet as you normally would. Just sign up, install the app, and get rewarded with prizes. Nielsen gives away $10,000 every month.
12. BzzAgent: This is an awesome service for testing new products. Just sign up online, get your free products in the mail, and fill out a super quick questionnaire about each one. Most of the products come from top brands like Kellog, Gillette, and Unilever (to name a few)
How To Avoid “Free” Stuff Scams
Sadly, not every “free stuff” site out there is as great as it seems. There are some scams you need to look out for. Before you sign up for an online free sample service, keep these tips in mind:
1. A free trial isn’t the same as a free sample. If you ever have to put your card number down to get a sample of a product, they are probably going to charge you for continuing the service later on. Never sign up for “free” services that require your credit card information.
2. Do your research! If a website is really as good as it claims, there will be positive reviews of it online. Check out a few reviews from other people who have tried the service before you sign up.
3. Time is money, too. A lot of “free stuff” services out there require you to fill out surveys or questionnaires in exchange for the products — that’s fine, but the amount of time you have to put into surveys might not always be worth it for the stuff you’re getting. Again, make sure you read the reviews of any freebie site before you sign up.
4. Follow or “like” your favorite brands on social media. They’ll probably post their legit freebie deals and giveaways, so you can check if something sounds too good to be true.
5. Never give out more information than necessary. A free sample service will require your email, name, and address — and that’s it. If you’re asked to put down your social security number or a credit card, it’s probably a scam.
Why Wait — It’s Free!
Ready to start getting free stuff by mail? Take a look through all the sites mentioned on this list and pick the ones that sound right for you! It’s super easy, and it puts totally free stuff right into your hands.
Since all the sites listed here are free, why not sign up for as many as you can now? The more services you sign up for, the more freebies you’ll get on a regular basis.