Metromile has revolutionized the way car insurance works, charging customers on a pay-per-mile basis. The company was created for people who drive less than 200 miles per week. That’s 65% of Americans, so most people can benefit from the service. If you fit into that category, you could join those who are already saving an average of $500 per year with Metromile in California, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington. Get your free quote today.
- Low base rate of $30 a month
- Pay-per-mile rate based on age, vehicle type, and driver history
- Still allowed to have long driving days; no additional charge past 250 miles a day
- Free mileage tracker attaches to car for automatic billing
- Metromile app with ticket, traffic, and car location alerts
- Several deductible options, ranging from $250 to $1,000