Credit scores are important things. They determine whether you can get a mortgage or a car loan, and which interest rate you’ll receive once you’re approved. That’s why keeping on top of your score is one of the most financially responsible things you can do.
Credit Sesame makes it easy to check your score online — and doing so is totally free of charge with this deal. The website will also include a free credit report card and credit monitoring service, along with free identity theft protection.
Once you have all of this information to hand, you can start to understand the factors affecting your credit score and report, and begin to make improvements if necessary. You’ll also be alerted to any suspicious activity via the monitoring service.
What you’ll get:
- Free TransUnion credit score & report.
- Free credit monitoring & alerts.
- Free identity theft protection.
- Understand the factors affecting your credit score.
- Personalized recommendations to improve your credit score.
- Customized credit card and loan recommendations.
- Protect your finances & easily detect errors.
About Credit Sesame / Credit Sesame website:
Credit Sesame advocates for consumers, providing them with free tools to reach their financial goals. The company is changing the way consumers apply for and manage their credit, and believes in providing a complete picture of credit and loans in one single place. Since launching in 2010, it has helped millions of consumers find better financial products and do more with their credit scores.