Shopping for prescription lenses and sunglasses in a store can be a little uncomfortable. After all, no one wants to be pressured to buy something they don’t want, or have opinionated staff members watch them try on glasses in a mirror. All of this can be avoided with Warby Parker.
Warby Parker is an online retailer of prescription lenses and sunglasses. It is offering the chance to try on five pairs of frames at home for free. You can even test them out for five days with no obligation! This allows for a stress-free shopping experience from the comfort of your own mirror.
What you’ll get:
- 5 frames of your choice delivered straight to your door.
- Try on frames in the comfort of your own home.
- Test out the frames for up to five days.
- Free shipping.
- Receive a fresh pair of frames if you decide to purchase.
- Easy returns with a prepaid return label.
- Online quiz to determine which types of frames you like.
- No obligation.
About Warby Parker / Warby Parker website:
Warby Parker was founded with the goal of offering fashionable, quality eyewear at affordable prices. The company designs glasses in-house and engages with customers directly, which means it can keep costs down by cutting out the middleman.