For many years, it used to be that you needed to have a decent sum of money lying around to invest in some of your favorite companies on the stock market. Well, not anymore. Through the power of fractional shares, people are able to create a diverse portfolio with a very small amount of money.
With Stash, that amount can be as small as just $5. Through their investment app, Stash allows you to invest in fractional shares, so you’re able to get your hands on pieces of some of the most popular companies — Apple, Amazon, Tesla, and more! Plus, when you sign up with Stash and fund your account with $5, the company will even add a $5 welcome bonus to your portfolio.(1)
In addition to its many investment tools, on Stash you can also access a banking account that comes with no hidden fees.(2) What’s more, the company allows you to earn stock for your investment portfolio when you use their Stock-Back® Card.(3) Accounts come with a bevy of banking and savings tools that could help you better invest for the future and achieve your financial goals.
What you can get:
- Invest with just $5.
- $5 welcome bonus.
- Investment tools.
- FDIC-insured bank account.(4)
- No hidden fees.(2)
- Banking tools.
- Saving tools.
- Personalized advice.
- Stock-Back® Card that earns stock for your portfolio.
- $1k life insurance offered by Avibra.(5)
- 3 membership tier options.(6)
About Stash / Stash website:
Founded in 2015, Stash is a financial technology company that allows customers to invest in the stock market on any budget, thanks to the company’s powerful investing and banking app. Stash offers three different membership tiers — Stash Beginner, Stash Growth, and Stash+. Join over 5 million people who are using Stash to invest in the stock market, take control of their banking, and build for their future!(7)
(1) VOICED Market is a paid marketing affiliateof Stash. Promotion is subject to Terms and Conditions. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and receive the bonus, you must complete the following steps: (i) click through the link above, (ii) successfully open a Stash Invest Account (otherwise known as your personal portfolio) in good standing, (iii) link a funding account (e.g. an external bank account) to your new Stash Invest Account, AND (iv) initiate and complete a deposit of at least five dollars ($5.00) into your Stash Invest Account. In the event you only complete the designated registration process to receive the Financial Counseling Service (as defined in your Advisory Agreement), as applicable to you, or do not otherwise complete the account opening process for an individual taxable brokerage account (“Personal Portfolio”), you will not be eligible to receive the Bonus.
This material is not intended as investment advice and is not meant to suggest that any securities are suitable investments for any particular investor. Investment advice is only provided to Stash customers. All investments are subject to risk and may lose value. All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered ® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.
(2) Bank Account Services provided by and Stash Visa Debit Card (Stock-Back® Card) issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Stash Monthly Wrap Fee starts at $1/ month. You’ll also bear the standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of the ETFs in your account, plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash and the Custodian. Please see the Advisory Agreement for details. Other fees apply to the bank account. Please see the Deposit Account Agreement.
(3) All rewards earned through use of the Stash Visa Debit card (Stock-Back® Card) will be fulfilled by Stash Investments LLC. Rewards will go to your Stash personal investment account, which is not FDIC insured. You will bear the standard fees and expenses reflected in the pricing of the investments that you earn, plus fees for various ancillary services charged by Stash. Stash Stock-Back® Rewards is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., or any of their respective affiliates.
(4) Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Green Dot Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value.
(5) Group life insurance coverage provided through Avibra, Inc. Stash is a paid partner of Avibra. Only individuals who opened Stash accounts after 11/6/20, aged 18-54 and who are residents of one of the 50 U.S. states or DC are eligible for group life insurance coverage, subject to availability. Individuals with certain pre-existing medical conditions may not be eligible for the full coverage above, but may instead receive less coverage. All insurance products are subject to state availability, issue limitations and contractual terms and conditions, any of which may change at any time and without notice. Please see Terms and Conditions for full details. Stash may receive compensation from business partners in connection with certain promotions in which Stash refers clients to such partners for the purchase of non-investment consumer products or services. This type of marketing partnership gives Stash an incentive to refer clients to business partners instead of to businesses that are not partners of Stash. This conflict of interest affects the ability of Stash to provide clients with unbiased, objective promotions concerning the products and services of its business partners. This could mean that the products and/or services of other businesses, that do not compensate Stash, may be more appropriate for a client than the products and/or services of Stash’s business partners. Clients are, however, not required to purchase the products and services Stash promotes.
(6) Stash offers three plans, starting at just $1/month. For more information on each plan, visit our pricing page.
(7) This is not an endorsement or a statement of satisfaction by any Stash client.