For many years, it used to be that you needed to have a decent sum of money lying around to invest in some of your favorite companies on the stock market. Well, not anymore. Through the power of fractional shares, people are able to create a diverse portfolio with a very small amount of money.
With Stash, that amount can be as small as just $5. Through their investment app, Stash allows you to buy fractional shares, so you’re able to get your hands on pieces of some of the most popular companies — Apple, Amazon, Tesla, you name it! Plus, when you sign up with Stash and fund your account with $5, the company will even add a $5 welcome bonus to your portfolio.
In addition to its many investment tools, Stash doubles as a bank account that comes with no hidden fees. What’s more, the company allows you to earn even more money for your investment portfolio when you use their Stock-Back® card. Accounts come with a bevy of banking and savings tools that could help you better invest for the future and achieve your financial goals.
What you’ll get:
- Invest with just $5.
- Free $5 welcome bonus.
- Investment tools.
- FDIC-insured bank account.
- No hidden fees.
- Banking tools.
- Saving tools.
- Personalized advice.
- Stock-Back® card that earns money for your portfolio.
- $1k life insurance offered by Avibra.
- 3 membership tier options.
About Stash / Stash website:
Founded in 2015, Stash is a financial technology company that allows customers to invest in the stock market on any budget, thanks to the company’s powerful investing and banking app. Stash offers three different membership tiers — Stash Beginner, Stash Growth, and Stash+. Join over 5 million people who are using Stash to invest in the stock market, take control of their banking, and build for their future!
* VOICED Market is a paid affiliate/partner of Stash. Promotion is subject to Terms and Conditions. To be eligible to participate in this Promotion and receive the bonus, you must complete the following steps: (i) click through the link above, (ii) successfully open a Stash Invest Account (otherwise known as your personal portfolio) in good standing, (iii) link a funding account (e.g. an external bank account) to your new Stash Invest Account, AND (iv) initiate and complete a deposit of at least five dollars ($5.00) into your Stash Invest Account.
(*1)Bank Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC
(*2)Stash banking account opening is subject to identity verification by Green Dot Bank. In order for a user to be eligible for a Stash banking account, they must also have opened a taxable brokerage account on Stash. Bank Account Services provided by Green Dot Bank and Stash Visa Debit card (Stock-Back® Card) issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Green Dot Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value.